Search This Blog

Thursday 2 February 2017

Syndrome of Fear

Last night I was roaming around a park, somewhere in Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore. There I met this ferocious fella, sitting in dark, wearing a black collar. I went and stood behind it, at some distance. When it saw me, it began to growl at me. When I went a bit closer, it started to bark at me. It wasn't the first time that a dog had barked at me but it was really the first time that a dog whom I was luring to play, barked. It could be some sort of a fear in it; someone might have kicked it, someone could have mistakenly hit it while riding a bike or something else. This fear is not just a part of animals, but it even incorporate the mankind.
Well, I tried to calm it down but I couldn't. So, I thought that I better leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment